[Bug 374623] [NEW] Please sync potamus (0.10-1) from Debian unstable
Launchpad Bug Tracker
374623 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue May 12 19:52:39 BST 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by James Westby (james-w):
Binary package hint: potamus
Please sync potamus (0.10-1) from Debian unstable, all Ubuntu changes
are merged on Debian.
It build fine with a karmic pbuilder.
Last Debian changelog entries:
potamus (0.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version release
* Incorpored the NMU patch to fix the FTBFS. Thanks Adeodato SimÃ³
* Appended the correct ffmpeg include dirs to CFLAGS in debian/rules.
Patch comming from Ubuntu.
* Changed the mantainer name with a more short format.
* Cleaned the debian/control description
* Updated with Standards-Version 3.8.1
-- Anibal Avelar <aavelar at cofradia.org> Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:37:14
potamus (0.9-1.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Change build-dependency on libvorbisfile3 into libvorbis-dev, to fix
FTBFS. (Closes: #517148)
* Additionally, fix libavcodec and libavformat includes to their new
-- Adeodato SimÃ³ <dato at net.com.org.es> Sat, 07 Mar 2009 11:19:44
Last Ubuntu changelog entries :
potamus (0.9-1ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* debian/control: build-depends on libvorbis-dev instead of libvorbisfile3
* debian/rules: append correct ffmpeg include dirs to CFLAGS (fixes FTBFS).
-- Lionel Le Folgoc <mrpouit at ubuntu.com> Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:11:23
** Affects: potamus (Ubuntu)
Assignee: James Westby (james-w)
Please sync potamus (0.10-1) from Debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive