[Bug 374585] [NEW] Please sync pyexiv2 (0.1.3-2) from Debian unstable
Launchpad Bug Tracker
374585 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue May 12 19:45:55 BST 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by James Westby (james-w):
Please sync pyexiv2 (0.1.3-2) from Debian unstable, all Ubuntu changes
are merged on Debian.
It build fine with a karmic pbuilder.
Last Debian changelog entries:
pyexiv2 (0.1.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable as new libexiv is there.
-- Michal Ä�ihaÅ� <nijel at debian.org> Mon, 04 May 2009 20:03:12 +0200
pyexiv2 (0.1.3-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Sandro Tosi ]
- switch Vcs-Browser field to viewsvn
[ Michal Ä�ihaÅ� ]
* New upstream version.
* Document patches.
* Add missing debian/README.source.
* Update debian/watch to match current downloads location.
* Patch 02_noscript.dpatch was merged upstream.
* Switch to boost 1.37.
* Switch from pycentral to pysupport.
* Bump to policy 3.8.1 (no changes needed).
* Upload to experimental because this requires new exiv2.
* Update debian/copyright (years, link to GPL-2).
* Switch from dpatch to quilt.
* Migrate to dh to simplify debian/rules.
-- Michal Ä�ihaÅ� <nijel at debian.org> Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:46:05 +0100
Last Ubuntu changelog entries :
pyexiv2 (0.1.3-0ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* New upstream release, adds support for exiv2 0.18 (LP: 309684)
* Drop 02_noscript.dpatch: included upstream
-- Luka Renko <lure at ubuntu.com> Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:28:18 +0100
pyexiv2 (0.1.2-4ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Rebuild for python2.6, build-depend on boost-1.35.
-- Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu.com> Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:09:18 +0000
pyexiv2 (0.1.2-4build1) intrepid; urgency=low
* No-change rebuild against libexiv2-4 for hppa.
-- Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at ubuntu.com> Wed, 06 Aug 2008
** Affects: pyexiv2 (Ubuntu)
Please sync pyexiv2 (0.1.3-2) from Debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive