[Bug 374493] [NEW] Please sync tcpick (0.2.1-5) from Debian unstable
Launchpad Bug Tracker
374493 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue May 12 19:14:21 BST 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by James Westby (james-w):
Binary package hint: tcpick
Please sync tcpick (0.2.1-5) from Debian unstable, all Ubuntu changes are merged on Debian:
- debian/watch work and bring -rc release.
- Homepage field was added.
It build fine with a karmic pbuilder.
Md5sum for both orig.tar.gz are the same :
Last Debian changelog entries:
tcpick (0.2.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Move Homepage from package description to source stanza.
* Update watch file. (Closes: #449827).
+ Thanks to Raphael Geissert for the fix!
* Remove useless maintainer scripts.
* Add appropriate Copyright holders to debian/copyright.
* Bump debhelper build-dep and compat to 5.
* Bump Standards Version to 3.8.1.
-- Barry deFreese <bdefreese at debian.org> Wed, 06 May 2009 17:53:22
Last Ubuntu changelog entries:
tcpick (0.2.1-4ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
+ Fix the URL and add filter for -rcX.tar.gz files (LP: #181360).
+ Add Homepage field and remove URL from Long Description.
+ Bump Standards-Version to 3.7.3 (no changes).
+ Bump debhelper to version 5.
+ Bump to version 5.
* Modify Maintainer value to match the DebianMaintainerField
-- Marco Rodrigues <gothicx at sapo.pt> Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:50:51 +0000
** Affects: tcpick (Ubuntu)
Please sync tcpick (0.2.1-5) from Debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive