[Bug 375236] [NEW] Sync esound 0.2.41-3 (main) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
375236 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue May 12 02:57:11 BST 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Luke Yelavich (themuso):
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync esound 0.2.41-3 (main) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
All Ubuntu patches have been included either upstream or in Debian, including the moving of libesddsp.so.
Changelog since current karmic version 0.2.40-0ubuntu3:
esound (0.2.41-3) unstable; urgency=low
* 02_missing_var.patch: new patch, stolen from Gentoo. Allow to build
with the debugging flags. Closes: #516608.
* Add docbook-utils to b-d-i. Closes: #516617.
-- Josselin Mouette <joss at debian.org> Thu, 09 Apr 2009 20:21:28 +0200
esound (0.2.41-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
-- Josselin Mouette <joss at debian.org> Tue, 17 Feb 2009 23:31:24 +0100
esound (0.2.41-1) experimental; urgency=low
* 09_spawn_nobeeps.patch: initialize spawnfd as -1, and check for its
being >=0, since 0 is a perfectly valid spawnfd.
* 08_kill_sigterm.patch: removed, this code path is not used anyway.
* Build-depend on pkg-config. Closes: #506142.
* Require audiofile 0.2.3 to match 02_audiofile_supported.patch.
* New upstream release, integrating all our patches but one.
+ Drop the patches.
-- Josselin Mouette <joss at debian.org> Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:00:57 +0100
esound (0.2.40-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New maintainer.
* New upstream release. Closes: #422590, #452720.
+ Exits with GNOME logout. Closes: #504694, #415216.
* Convert to cdbs. Incidentally closes: #465092.
* Enable IPv6 support.
* Update copyright information.
* Generate architectures list with type-handling.
Closes: #288903, #469860.
* Add documentation (and associated doc-base registration) to
* Move libesddsp to esound-clients (itâs only used by esddsp).
* Split the patches that were not merged upstream into a quilt
* Update watch.
* Import patches from Ubuntu:
+ 17_check_esd.patch: do not bother starting esd if it doesnât
+ 18_multiple_instances.patch: allow multiple instances of esd per
user. Closes: #147532
+ 19_esddsp_mutex.patch: protect dsp_init against multiple calls
with a mutex. Closes: #347751, #348019, #257354.
* 20_manpage_errors.patch: new patch. Add standard pod2man header to
* 21_requires.private: new patch. Use Requires.private for audiofile
in the pkg-config file. Closes: #375804.
* 12_esddsp_mmap64.patch: replace the mmap64 implementation by one
that accepts off64_t. Closes: #415713.
* 50_alsa_drain.patch: disabled for now, it should be fixed in ALSA.
* Set libesd-alsa0 to be the default in shlibs.
Closes: #286406, #385014.
* Only suggest esound-clients. Closes: #486374.
* Mention the two versions of the library in README.Debian.
-- Josselin Mouette <joss at debian.org> Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:32:29 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: esound (Ubuntu)
Sync esound 0.2.41-3 (main) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive