[Bug 367040] [NEW] Please sync aap (1.090-2) from Debian unstable
Launchpad Bug Tracker
367040 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun May 10 18:23:16 BST 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by James Westby (james-w):
Binary package hint: aap
Please sync aap (1.090-1) from Debian unstable. All modifications made
by Ubuntu was merged. It'll also close bug #112329.
Last changelog entry :
aap (1.090-1) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
+ Set maintainer to Debian QA Group <packages at qa.debian.org>
* New upstream release. (Closes: #480680).
* Add quilt patch system.
* Move existing source modifications to quilt patches.
* 030_python26.diff - New patch to build with Python2.6. (Closes: #522847).
+ Thanks to Colin Watson for the patch.
* Add watch file.
* Add Homepage.
* Make clean not ignore errors.
* Move debhelper commands to binary-indep since package is arch: all.
* Fix doc-base section.
* Move DH_COMPAT from rules to debian/compat and set to 5.
* Bump Standards Version to 3.8.1.
-- Barry deFreese <bdefreese at debian.org> Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:01:14
** Affects: aap (Ubuntu)
Please sync aap (1.090-2) from Debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive