[Bug 372499] [NEW] Sync libpri 1.4.10-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
kees at ubuntu.com
Wed May 6 01:28:06 BST 2009
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync libpri 1.4.10-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
Ubuntu was patching a patch that was dropped by Debian.
Changelog since current karmic version 1.4.3-3ubuntu1:
libpri (1.4.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Tzafrir Cohen ]
* New upstream release.
- (Closes: #492867): "libpri - new upstream version"
- bug fixes related to handling of BRI PTMP links
-- Mark Purcell <msp at debian.org> Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:37:46 +1000
libpri (1.4.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable
- pkg-voip transition discussed on debian-release
* Drop oldstable Conflicts: libpri1.2
-- Mark Purcell <msp at debian.org> Thu, 02 Apr 2009 22:03:13 +1100
libpri (1.4.9-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Tzafrir Cohen ]
* New upstream version.
* Dropping bristuff for now.
* NEW package libpri1.4 SONAME is now 1.4 . Changed package name accordingly
[ Victor Seva ]
* debian/rules: Update upstream's URL.
[ Mark Purcell ]
* Update debian/watch
* Switch back to cdbs (allows -j2 and others)
* debian/compact -> 7
* Update debian/copyright GPL-2 only
* Upload to experimental while we coordinate transition debian-release & NEW
-- Mark Purcell <msp at debian.org> Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:00:07 +1100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Kees Cook <kees at outflux.net>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: libpri (Ubuntu)
Sync libpri 1.4.10-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive