[Bug 386782] [NEW] Sync hwinfo 16.0-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
a.starr.b at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 19:46:56 BST 2009
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync hwinfo 16.0-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
An Ubuntu patch was added to fix a FTBFS on i386. Debian has added
a patch resolving this issue in a different fashion. No need to carry
This revision will also resolve LP: #299328
Changelog since current karmic version 15.3-1ubuntu1:
hwinfo (16.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Renamed libhd15 to libhd16 according to new soname.
* Updated the watch file
-- William Vera <billy at billy.com.mx> Mon, 08 Jun 2009 22:18:36 -0500
hwinfo (15.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Renamed libhd15-doc and libhd15-dev.
* Library packages are now co-installable (Closes: #495866).
* Updated Standards-Version to 3.8.1.
* Updated compat to 5.
* Updated debhelper version in control file.
* Deleted useless manpage into debian path.
* Added BSD License at copyright file to src/int10/AsmMacros.h.
* Added a patch from gentoo to fix the FTBFS issue. (Closes: #528578).
* Updated the GPL License version at the copyright file.
-- William Vera <billy at billy.com.mx> Wed, 13 May 2009 14:40:42 -0500
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: hwinfo (Ubuntu)
Sync hwinfo 16.0-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive