[Bug 381797] Re: Sync collectd 4.6.3-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
right2bhavi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:11:39 BST 2009
** Summary changed:
- Sync collectd 4.6.2-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
+ Sync collectd 4.6.3-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
** Description changed:
Please sync collectd 4.6.2-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
There was a delta introduced to fix some FTBFS, all these are now merged
in debian so no further diff is required and the package can be synced.
Changelog since current karmic version 4.6.2-1ubuntu1:
+ collectd (4.6.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
+ * New upstream release.
+ * debian/patches:
+ - Removed battery_acpi_complain.dpatch - included upstream.
+ - Removed include_empty_files.dpatch - included upstream.
+ - Removed ntpd_type_pun_fix.dpatch - included upstream.
+ - Removed rrdtool_uninitialized_fix.dpatch - included upstream.
+ - Added libcollectdclient_static_sstrerror.dpatch to make a private
+ function in libcollectdclient static.
+ * debian/rules:
+ - Install collectd-network.py to /usr/share/doc/collectd/examples/.
collectd (4.6.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
- Actually enabled rrdtool_uninitialized_fix.dpatch - d'oh!
collectd (4.6.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
- Added battery_acpi_complain.dpatch - upstream patch to fix excessive
error messages in the battery plugin in case /proc/acpi/battery is not
- Added ntpd_type_pun_fix.dpatch - upstream patch to fix dereferencing of
a type-punned pointer identified by GCC 4.4, thanks to Martin Michlmayr
for reporting this (Closes: #526667).
- Added include_empty_files.dpatch - upstream patch to fix the inclusion
of empty configuration files, thanks to Alexander Wirt for reporting
- Added rrdtool_uninitialized_fix.dpatch - upstream patch to fix an
uninitialized value warning in the rrdtool plugin, thanks to Andreas
Moog for reporting this.
* debian/collectd.conf, debian/filters.conf:
- Added a sample filter chain configuration.
- Added contrib/php-collection/ to /usr/share/doc/collectd/.
- Disabled "netlink" plugin on mips and mipsel - those architectures do
not allow to link non-PIC code into shared objects, thanks to Peter De
Schrijver for reporting this (Closes: #524593).
- Build-depend on iptables-dev (>= 220.127.116.11-2) to link against the packaged
libiptc which is available as shared library since iptables 1.4.3.
Depend on versions >= 18.104.22.168-2 because of #524766.
Sync collectd 4.6.3-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive