[Bug 321533] [NEW] Please sync pidgin-libnotify 0.14-1 (universe) from Debian experimental (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
321533 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Jan 30 06:35:57 GMT 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Daniel Holbach (dholbach):
Binary package hint: pidgin-libnotify
Please sync pidgin-libnotify (0.14-1) from Debian experimental.
New changelog entries in Debian:
pidgin-libnotify (0.14-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Bump up Standards-Version: 3.8.0.
-- Torsten Werner <twerner at debian.org> Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:52:00 +0100
Ubuntu changes all incorporated in Debian:
* 01-only_available.patch: Changed in the original source
* 02-fix_show_button.patch: Patch which does the same provided in Debian
It builds cleanly in pbuilder, and I can confirm it installs and works under Jaunty.
Here are the release notes for 0.14:
* really add option: don't show notifications when absent
* Updated polish translation (Piotr Drąg)
* Added russian translation (Dmitry Egorkin)
* Added bulgarian translation (Dilyan Palauzov)
* Added german translation (Marc Mikolits)
* Added swedish translation (Jonas Granqvist)
** Affects: pidgin-libnotify (Ubuntu)
** Tags: sync
Please sync pidgin-libnotify 0.14-1 (universe) from Debian experimental (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive