[Bug 315152] [NEW] Please sync libtorrent-rasterbar (0.14.1-1) from Debian Experimental
Launchpad Bug Tracker
315152 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Jan 9 06:49:41 GMT 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Daniel Holbach (dholbach):
This provides a new package python-libtorrent which contains python
bindings for the library. This package is needed for the new version of
Deluge. Please see Bug #275375
I have built and tested this package in my PPA.
libtorrent-rasterbar (0.14.1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream version
- remove patch 01_python_bindings.patch (included upstream);
- add patch 01_fix_ax_python_m4.patch (already merged upstream, see
description for details).
* Revert build-depends on libboost-dev (>= 1.34.1) and libasio-dev because
boost1.36 has been removed from unstable and boost1.37 is not yet fully
supported by the library (added notes on README.Debian).
* Install .cpp examples using dh_installexamples and a .examples file.
* debian/copyright: fix main BSD license text.
-- Cristian Greco <cristian.debian at gmail.com> Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:34:17 +0100
libtorrent-rasterbar (0.14-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
- debian/copyright: new and updated copyright notes and files.
+ build-depends on libboost1.36-dev and python-dev;
+ new package libtorrent-rasterbar1 (bump up library SONAME);
+ new package python-libtorrent which contains python bindings
for the library.
+ use multi-threaded boost libraries (--with-boost-system=mt, ...);
+ add --disable-examples and --disable-tests options;
+ delete specific information about debian revision in dh_makeshlibs
(i.e., use only dh_makeshlibs -V).
- debian/control, debian/rules, debian/README.source, debian/patches:
build-depends on quilt patch system and install a patch of mine
(01_python_bindings, already merged upstream) in order to build python
bindings; use a temporary fix for the 'clean' target.
* Install example files (.cpp) with the -doc package.
* Provide a doc-base control file to install html docs
* debian/README.Debian: new notes about the python package and the lintian
tag 'no-symbols-control-file' for libtorrent-rasterbar1.
* Close a bug in Ubuntu about build with --disable-debug, already solved
with 0.13.1-2 (LP: #291448).
* Upload to experimental to test the new python bindings package.
* New maintainer email address.
-- Cristian Greco <cristian.debian at gmail.com> Sun, 23 Nov 2008
** Affects: libtorrent-rasterbar (Ubuntu)
Please sync libtorrent-rasterbar (0.14.1-1) from Debian Experimental
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive