New launchpadlib-based sru-accept tool

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 10 19:22:05 GMT 2009

Hi folks,

sru-accept on cocoplum broke due to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-launchpad-bugs/+bug/327620. While I
have faith in Markus et al fixing it, screen-scraping is always going to
be fragile, so I decided to take the opportunity to write a launchpadlib
version. I've now tested this successfully and added it to
ubuntu-archive-tools, which you can find here:

  lp:~ubuntu-archive/ubuntu-archive-tools/trunk

I'm in the process of sorting out the licensing for that, and may upload
it to a PPA or Ubuntu itself at some point.

Please let me know (preferably on IRC) about any problems you encounter
with this.

Cheers,