[Bug 499962] [NEW] Sync stfl 0.21-1 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
499962 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Dec 23 20:54:13 GMT 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Alessio Treglia (quadrispro):
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync stfl 0.21-1 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
Debian adopted our changes, now we can re-sync this.
Changelog entries since current lucid version 0.20-2ubuntu1:
stfl (0.21-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- allows overwriting key values for page up/down (Closes: #479650).
- introduce libstfl0 as upstream builds a shared library now.
- Added libstfl0.symbols.
- use py_sitename macro to copy all python modules in to the right path.
- include /usr/share/python/python.mk (needed to build with Python 2.6).
- additionally adjust debian/python-stfl.install to install all python
modules into /usr/lib/pythonX.Y/*-packages.
Thanks Alessio Treglia (Closes: #528715).
* Bump policy version, no changes needed.
* Fix duplicate short descriptions.
* Remove Michael Mende from uploaders as it seems he is not interested
in this package anymore. Thanks a lot for your previous work!
-- Nico Golde <nion at debian.org> Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:48:17 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: stfl (Ubuntu)
Sync stfl 0.21-1 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive