[Bug 368463] [NEW] Please sync nautilus-python 0.5.1-2 from unstable
Launchpad Bug Tracker
368463 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Apr 28 09:59:55 BST 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Daniel Holbach (dholbach):
All Ubuntu changes can be safely removed. This sync also fixes bug
nautilus-python (0.5.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove useless libeel build-dependency.
-- Josselin Mouette <joss at debian.org> Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:51:34 +0200
nautilus-python (0.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Switch to quilt; build-depend on quilt.
* Rename un-numbered patches.
* 01_fix-extension-directory.patch: removed, fixed upstream.
* 02_libeel.patch: drop eel requirement.
* update.patch: removed, merged upstream.
* 70_missing_m4.patch: add missing m4 macros to acinclude.m4.
* 90_relibtoolize.patch: as the name says.
* Use debhelper compatibility mode 7.
* Refer to versioned GPL in the copyright.
-- Josselin Mouette <joss at debian.org> Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:30:58 +0200
** Affects: nautilus-python (Ubuntu)
Please sync nautilus-python 0.5.1-2 from unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive