[Bug 366552] [NEW] Sync luabind 0.8.1+dfsg-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sat Apr 25 07:05:20 BST 2009
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync luabind 0.8.1+dfsg-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main). All
Ubuntu changes have been incorporated.
Changelog since current karmic version 0.7.dfsg.1-0ubuntu1:
luabind (0.8.1+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
- Remove LDFLAGS.
- Remove configure target.
- Make the testsuite more readable.
-- Arthur Loiret <aloiret at debian.org> Sat, 04 Apr 2009 10:04:04 +0000
luabind (0.8.1+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream Version (Closes: #516836)
+ Tighten build dependency on boost-build to >= 2.0-m12
* New binary package libluabind0.8.1 replaces libluabind0
* Add myself to uploaders (thanks to Arthur for letting me co-maintain)
* Update Standards-Version to 3.8.1
+ Include new debian/README.source for compliance
* debian/rules: clean up and transition to building with bjam
* debian/patches/01_new_build_system.diff: eliminate for transition to bjam
* Transition to build against lua5.1 instead of lua50
* debian/copyright: Update holders and years
* Make lintian happy:
+ debian/control: move -dbg into libdevel section
+ debian/control: libluabind0.8.1 inherits section from source package
+ debian/patches/02_example_cleaning.diff: add description
* Add .pc file to help when building against the library
-- Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto at connexer.com> Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:58:00 -0400
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: ubuntu
Sync luabind 0.8.1+dfsg-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive