[Bug 272160] [NEW] Please sync emboss-explorer 2.2.0-6 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
272160 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Sep 19 16:56:34 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Michael Bienia (geser):
Binary package hint: emboss-explorer
Please sync emboss-explorer 2.2.0-6 (universe) from Debian unstable
Changelog since current intrepid version 2.2.0-5:
emboss-explorer (2.2.0-6) unstable; urgency=low
[ Charles Plessy ]
* Relicensed the packaging work to "Same as EMBOSS explorer".
- Documented 01-fix_examples.dpatch.
- Documented and forwarded 02-fix_Conf.pm.dpatch and
- Suppressed 04-fix_install.dpatch. Its role is taken by debian/rules and
- refreshed using dh-make-perl version 0.45;
- tests disable because of upstream bug 1994385;
- sets the owner of the emboss output directory as `www-data';
- touches the makefile to avoid timestamp artefacts due to the patching of
Makefile.PL (Thanks to Damyan and Gregor for the hint!).
* Package made compatible with FHS by not using /var/www.
- HTML files moved to `/usr/emboss-explorer/html'.
- Cascade stylesheets moved to `/etc/emboss-explorer/style'
(they are intended to be modifiable).
- Temporary files moved to `/var/lib/emboss-explorer'
- /etc/emboss-explorer/apache.conf allows apache2 to access the files in
the /user/share/emboss-explorer directory, as well as the EMBOSS
documentation in /usr/share/doc/emboss-explorer/ (Closes: #485735).
* debian/emboss-explorer.manpages, debian/acdcheck.1*, debian/mkstatic.1*
suppressed to use Upstream's manpages.
* debian/emboss-explorer.postrm removes the temporary files when the package
* debian/emboss-explorer.preinst moves the emboss-explorer.conf in its new
[ David Paleino ]
- dropped dependency on libcgi-perl (Closes: #485009)
- updated Charles' email :)
* debian/copyright updated
-- Charles Plessy <plessy at debian.org> Sat, 05 Jul 2008 16:29:07 +0900
** Affects: emboss-explorer (Ubuntu)
Please sync emboss-explorer 2.2.0-6 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive