[Bug 268744] Re: Please sync wesnoth 1:1.4.5-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
daradib at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 23:06:34 BST 2008
As this release only contains upstream bug fixes and translation updates
with no new features, I believe it qualifies for a freeze exception.
* New stable upstream release, bugfixes and translation updates.
Upstream (Wesnoth) Changelog:
* Sceptre of Fire
* Fixed a coordinate bug that caused 'Hills of the Shorbear Clan' to not
end when it was supposed to.
* Fixed a bug that allowed one to finish 'The Dragon' by defeating both
* new portraits: Silver Mages, White Mages, female Mage of Light, Arch Mages,
Red Mages, Dark Adepts, female Necromancer/Dark Sorceress, L1 Mages, Lich
* language and i18n:
* updated translations: Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, French,
Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian,
* updated manpages: Hungarian
* updated manual: Hungarian
* fonts: DejaVuSans 2.26
* miscellaneous and bug fixes:
* Fixed linewrapping with not to wrap markups (bug #11946 and bug #11945)
* Fixed OOS bug when giving control and having move in undo stack.
* Fixed crash when ai moves units next to level 0 hiden unit (bug #12252)
* Fixed loading ai parameters. MP side defination now overwrites
era values (bug #12171)
* Fixed MP saves to transfer correct completion state to remote clients
when loadin game (bug #10385)
Considering that the rationale for the freeze exception is
straightforward and the filer of this bug is a MOTU, I'm not subscribing
motu-release. This can be done if later necessary.
Please sync wesnoth 1:1.4.5-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive