[Bug 262834] [NEW] Please backport wesnoth 1:1.4.4-2 from Intrepid
Launchpad Bug Tracker
262834 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Sep 5 17:32:25 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Scott Kitterman (kitterman):
source package: wesnoth
According to the upstream Wesnoth project, "This is a bugfix release for
the stable 1.4.x branch. In this release several smaller bugs were fixed
and many translations were updated."
The release will allow players to use the official Wesnoth multiplayer
servers, which depend on the latest release.
This is being submitted as a backport request (rather than a bug for
hardy-updates) since Wesnoth 1:1.4.3-1 is already included in hardy-
backports, as opposed to Wesnoth 1:1.4-1 in the Ubuntu 8.04 release.
wesnoth (1:1.4.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add wesnoth-dbg package as suggested by Patrick Matthäi now that the
development release for experimental made it through NEW with it.
wesnoth (1:1.4.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New stable upstream release, bugfixes and translation updates. Includes
- FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD (closes: #490638)
Wesnoth (Upstream) Changelog
* language and i18n:
* new translation: Latvian
* updated translations: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional) Czech,
Danish, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian,
Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Slovak
* langcode change: moved gl_ES to gl
* miscellaneous and bug fixes:
* Fixed timer end warning not to play in opponents turn (bug: #11517)
* fix bug #11630 (preventing redo and rename during opponent's turn)
* Added recursion preventarion to [kill] fire_event=yes [/kill]
* Added check whether sendfile is in glibc (debian patch #490638)
** Affects: hardy-backports
Status: In Progress
Please backport wesnoth 1:1.4.4-2 from Intrepid
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive