GNU's Affero General Public License (AGPLv3)

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 09:13:02 BST 2008

With the debian-legal thread on this issue now over 150 messages long with
no end in sight, I'm somewhat concerned over this spilling over to or being
repeated in Ubuntu.

Does anyone here know what the process for reaching this decision for Ubuntu
is?  Who's voice is counted for reaching consensus?  Is this something that
will be brought to a meeting where a final decision made?  Is a public
commentary period needed before that meeting?

Thanks in advance for clarification.