Rejecting l-r-m-rt

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 20 08:31:45 BST 2008

Hi Alessio,

I rejected linux-restricted-modules-rt, because debian/copyright does
not mention the copyright for ubuntu-restricted/madwifi.

debian/copyright is also not mentioning any copyright for the firmware
blobs. I see that the -generic l-r-m doesn't do that either, but at
least some mentioning about where they came from would be appreciated.
l-r-m-rt should not ship these files at all, since linux-firmware
already has them. It should just depend on linux-firmware.

Also, debian/ was not cleaned before uploading, it has a lot of
.postinst.debhelper, obsolete built package directories, and other stuff.

Thanks,

Martin