Rejecting sunpinyin

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 24 13:14:15 GMT 2008

Hi Zhengpeng,

I am rejecting the upload of sunpinyin 1.0~hg20081119-0ubuntu1 from the NEW
queue, due to an incorrect copyright file.  The debian/copyright claims the
following:

 Copyright: Copyright <C2><A9> 2004-2006, Lei Zhang <phill.zhang at sun.com>
 Copyright <C2><A9> Shuguang Yan <Ervin.Yan at sun.com>
 Copyright <C2><A9> 2006-2008, Yong Sun <Yong.Sun at sun.com>
 Copyright <C2><A9> 2007-2008, Kefu Chai <tchaikov at gmail.com>

Whereas the actual source files all state that the copyright is held by Sun
Microsystems.

I don't see any other problems with accepting this package once the
copyright file is cleaned up, but until then we shouldn't be distributing
packages with incorrect copyright statements.

Thanks,