[Bug 206897] [NEW] Please sync spe 0.8.4.e-1 from Debian Unstable
ubuntu at kitterman.com
Wed Mar 26 00:39:06 GMT 2008
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: spe
Upstream bugfix release aimed at Hardy. Resolves all open Ubuntu bugs
debian/changelog since the current version in Hardy:
spe (0.8.4.e-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Stefano Canepa ]
* New upstream release, from the upstream SPE-0.8.4.e-wx188.8.131.52.tar.gz
tarball (includes Stefano's setup.py and spe.sgml - Piotr).
- Added docbook-to-man to Build-Depends-Indep.
- Added myself to Uploaders.
- Added creation of manpage.
[ Stani ]
* Closes LP: #74572, #75893, #86159, #105036, #106666, #204751
[ Emilio Pozuelo Monfort ]
- New Maintainer, Python Applications Packaging Team.
- Added myself to Uploaders.
- Section -> devel.
- Require debhelper >= 5.0.51 for dh_icons.
- Require python-central >= 0.5.6 as required by policy.
- Depend on winpdb, as we have removed it from the package.
- Depend on pychecker >= 0.8.17-5 to get pychecker2 too.
- Move python-doc from Recommends to Suggests, as it's in contrib.
- Added Homepage, VCS-Browser and VCS-Svn fields.
- Conform with Debian Policy 3.7.3
- Update to 5.
- Change section according to the new menu layout.
- Improved title and added longtitle.
- Use spe.xpm instead of spe.png
- Created, install spe.xpm and spe.desktop from here.
- Created. Move symlinks from rules to here.
- Symlink docs from /usr/share/doc/spe/.
- Symlink /usr/bin/spe to /usr/share/spe/_spe/SPE.py
- Updated to fit the policy.
- Updated Homepage and Website.
- Updated copyright holder.
- Call dh_icons as we install a png file in /usr/share/pixmaps.
- Install the package in /usr/share/spe/_spe. Closes: #401982, #384293.
- Make SPE.py executable.
- Move installation of files to spe.install and spe.links.
- Don't call dh_python and dh_installexamples, we don't need them.
- Install spe.desktop from spe.install and not here.
- Call dh_install, dh_link and dh_desktop.
- The changelog has been moved, so the path is different now.
- Remove SPE_DEBUG.py. That's a windows launcher.
- Do nothing on binary-arch target.
- Fix dh_installchangelog call with a non-repacked tarball.
- Removed, not needed as we don't call dh_python.
- Removed, issues are fixed now.
- Updated as spe is now hosted on berlios.
[ Piotr Ożarowski ]
* Update debian/rules to match changes in upstream tarball
* debian/copyright: upstream sources are released under GPL3 now
* Urgency set to medium as this upload closes: #472033 (pycentral dir is not
-- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu at ubuntu.com> Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:08:55
** Affects: spe (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: spe (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Medium
Status: New => Confirmed
Please sync spe 0.8.4.e-1 from Debian Unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive