[Bug 239995] [NEW] Please sync multisync0.90 0.92.0~svn355-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
239995 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Jun 15 16:45:57 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Nicolai Spohrer (nicolai-spohrer):
Debian has a newer version which should be synced.
There is no bashism in debian/rules anymore, so no Ubuntu changes are
multisync0.90 (0.92.0~svn355-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream development snapshot, from the multisync-gui-0.2X
* Acknowledge NMUs; Closes: #437679, #441720.
* debian/patches/02_no_rpath.patch: Removed, applied upstream.
* debian/patches/04_revert_0.20_version_check.patch: Updated.
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Updated libopensync0-dev to 0.22-1.
* debian/control (Uploaders): Removed Andrew Mitchell.
* debian/control (Standards-Version): Bumped to 3.7.3.
* debian/rules (configure-stamp): Run aclocal as well.
* debian/patches/06_force_multisync_legacy.patch: New patch, define
MULTISYNC_LEGACY to support buildling against opensync-0.2x.
-- Michael Banck <mbanck at debian.org> Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:37:26 +0100
multisync0.90 (0.91.0-4.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* debian/rules: fix bashism, thanks Michael Bienia (Closes: #437679).
-- Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz at ubuntu.com> Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:14:09
** Affects: multisync0.90 (Ubuntu)
Please sync multisync0.90 0.92.0~svn355-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive