[Bug 247712] [NEW] Please sync statcvs 1:0.4.0.dfsg-2 (multiverse) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
247712 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Jul 11 23:08:49 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Michael Bienia (geser):
Binary package hint: statcvs
Changes from last Ubuntu version
statcvs (20030713-4ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
+ Build-depend on sun-java6-jdk | sun-java5-jdk as statcvs uses Sun
+ Depend on sun-java6-jre | sun-java5-jre for the same reason.
+ Modify Maintainer value to match DebianMaintainerField spec.
* Build with libjdom0-java (patch taken from Debian bug #331703).
-- Michael Bienia <geser at ubuntu.com> Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:00:27 +0100
Debian changes since last Ubuntu version
statcvs (1:0.4.0.dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Conflicts with older statsvn, as statsvn crashes with the newer
-- Vincent Fourmond <fourmond at debian.org> Sat, 28 Jun 2008 15:28:09
statcvs (1:0.4.0.dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #481798):
- updated debian/new-upstream to cope for the new test
files in the archive
- Updated 01-disable-unjar, to remove various tests and to
have jar as the default build target.
- Disabling 10-fix-null-exception, not needed anymore
* Now depends on libjdom-java as well
* Fix the old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file lintian warning
* Improved manual page
* Updated debian/new-upstream to strip the sourceless jtreemap jar
from upstream's archive
* 10-disable-jtreemap to disable the generation of the page with
jtreemap-based map display
* Updated REAME.Debian
-- Vincent Fourmond <fourmond at debian.org> Sat, 28 Jun 2008 13:14:09
statcvs (1:0.3.dfsg+1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Re-uploading with a new source, so the package isn't sourceless
in debian (work-around for a dak bug, Closes: #477381)
-- Vincent Fourmond <fourmond at debian.org> Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:10:05
statcvs (1:0.3.dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=low
* The 'oops, I should not forget again to upload the source when
I move from contrib to main' release
-- Vincent Fourmond <fourmond at debian.org> Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:03:56
statcvs (1:0.3.dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix manual page: statcvs does not have info documentation !
* Fix another glitch in manual page
* statcvs can now move to main (Closes: #463520)
* Remove last remaining file not in the debian/ subdir,
so lintian is happy
-- Vincent Fourmond <fourmond at debian.org> Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:25:02
statcvs (1:0.3.dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Switched to using java-wrappers, adapted manual page
* Clarified a trifle debian/copyright to make lintian happier
-- Vincent Fourmond <fourmond at debian.org> Wed, 27 Feb 2008 00:24:22
statcvs (1:0.3.dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #280326)
* Now team-maintained
* Updated standards to 3.7.3, with amazingly no changes needed.
* Watchfile + debian/new-upstream to repackage upstream tarball
* Switching to CDBS + dpatch
* 01-disable-unjar to prevent incorporation of removed jars into the
* Builds fine with gcj, but does not run with gcj, or any
other free runtime, for what matters (probably due to #459281)
* New statcvs script (closes: #343869)
* Does not depend on libjdom-java anymore (closes: #331703)
* Recommends: cvs as users won't make much of statcvs without it.
* 10-fix-null-exception to take care of a small API change for
-- Vincent Fourmond <fourmond at debian.org> Sat, 19 Jan 2008 11:53:00
Ubuntu changes can dropped as the package now builds with GCJ. I have
verified it in pbuilder chroot for intrepid.
** Affects: statcvs (Ubuntu)
Please sync statcvs 1:0.4.0.dfsg-2 (multiverse) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive