[Bug 186072] [NEW] Please sync haskelldb 0.10-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
michael at vorlon.ping.de
Fri Jan 25 23:40:27 GMT 2008
Public bug reported:
Please sync haskelldb 0.10-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current hardy version 0.9.cvs.601-18:
haskelldb (0.10-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuild with haskell-devscripts 0.6.6 to get the correct path to the
API documentation in the package configuration file.
-- Arjan Oosting <arjan at debian.org> Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:24:04 +0100
haskelldb (0.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #446568)
* Because the Haskell library has been divided into a couple of Haskell
libraries a couple of new Debian packages corresponding to the new
libraries are introduced.
* Updated for GHC 6.8.2 and Cabal version 18.104.22.168:
+ Bump the build dependency on GHC to (>= 6.8.2) as we need a Cabal
version >= 1.2
+ Add directory, old-locale, old-time and pretty to the build
+ Add FlexibleContexts, FlexibleInstances, FunctionalDependencies,
PatternSignatures, RankNTypes, ScopedTypeVariables and
TypeSynonymInstances to the list of needed Extensions.
- Remove all unneccesary build dependencies.
- Remove the haskelldb-bin binary package, which will now be build
from haskelldb-dynamic source package.
- Add Homepage field and use the official Vcs-* fields.
- Bump build dependency on haskell-devscripts to 0.6.0 which ships
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.7.3. No changes needed.
- Make doc-base a Suggest instead of a Recommends.
- Add ghc6-doc and libghc6-mtl-doc to the Recommends.
- Rename haskelldb-doc to haskell-haskelldb-doc so dh_haskell will
detect it as an handled package and automatically generate the
- Make haskelldb-doc an transitional package.
- dh_haskell_install does not install empty directories anymore so no
need to cleanup after it. It also adjusts the path to the
documentation generated by haddock so stop adjusting it here.
- dh_haskell now handles the generating and installation of the
haddock documentation so remove this code as well.
* debian/mk-haskell-depends: Removed. Replaced by dh_haskell_depends.
* debian/watch: Update the uscan file to new upstream location.
-- Arjan Oosting <arjan at debian.org> Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:39:24 +0100
** Affects: haskelldb (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: haskelldb (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Status: New => Confirmed
Please sync haskelldb 0.10-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive