[Bug 183354] [Sync request] Please sync haskell-alut 126.96.36.199-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
michael at vorlon.ping.de
Tue Jan 15 22:24:50 GMT 2008
Public bug reported:
Please sync haskell-alut 188.8.131.52-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current hardy version 2.0.1-2:
haskell-alut (184.108.40.206-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Upgrade to "Generic Haskell cabal library packaging files v9":
* Allows Setup to be in Setup.lhs instead of Setup.hs.
* Bump the required haskell-utils from 1.8 to 1.10.
* The control.in gives a standards-version of 3.7.3 (was 3.7.2).
* Move everything from the devel section to the libdevel section.
* Delete the LICENSE file (currently we assume it has that name, and
that it exists) after "Setup copy"ing the Cabal package.
* Remove some hacks that worked around older Cabal not letting us
tell it exactly where to put the documentation.
* Use --hyperlink-source when telling Cabal to haddock the library.
* Add hscolour to the build-depends.
-- Ian Lynagh (wibble) <igloo at debian.org> Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:00:40
** Affects: haskell-alut (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: haskell-alut (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Status: New => Confirmed
[Sync request] Please sync haskell-alut 220.127.116.11-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive