[Bug 183316] [Sync request] Please sync haskell-haskell-src 184.108.40.206-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
michael at vorlon.ping.de
Tue Jan 15 20:03:00 GMT 2008
Public bug reported:
Please sync haskell-haskell-src 220.127.116.11-1 (universe) from Debian
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
- Update the Build-Depends for ghc6 6.6.1
-> Not needed anymore as the new Debian package is now for ghc6 6.8.2
Changelog since current hardy version 1.0-3ubuntu1:
haskell-haskell-src (18.104.22.168-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Upgrade to "Generic Haskell cabal library packaging files v9":
* Allows Setup to be in Setup.lhs instead of Setup.hs.
* Bump the required haskell-utils from 1.8 to 1.10.
* The control.in gives a standards-version of 3.7.3 (was 3.7.2).
* Move everything from the devel section to the libdevel section.
* Delete the LICENSE file (currently we assume it has that name, and
that it exists) after "Setup copy"ing the Cabal package.
* Remove some hacks that worked around older Cabal not letting us
tell it exactly where to put the documentation.
* Use --hyperlink-source when telling Cabal to haddock the library.
* Add hscolour to the build-depends.
-- Ian Lynagh (wibble) <igloo at debian.org> Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:01:13
haskell-haskell-src (1.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Fix Setup.hs (type signatures don't match our version of Cabal).
* Split off profiling and documentation into separate packages.
* debian/control.in now makes much more use of variables, including
magic Cabal variables.
* Use debhelper level 5 (was 4).
* Bump haskell-utils build-dep requirement to 1.8.
* Upgrade to "Generic Haskell cabal library debian/rules v0.7":
* Generate haddock docs.
* -doc package calls gen_contents_index from postinst and postrm.
* Use destdir rather than deprecated copy-prefix flag to Setup copy.
* Add -X.haddock to dh_compress call.
* Further upgrade to "Generic Haskell cabal library packaging files v8":
* update-generated-files rule in debian/rules runs
* Build-dep on haddock >= 0.8-2 in order to get portable .haddock files.
* We tell Cabal's configure where to put the docs so that it doesn't
break when we move them around behind its back.
* Use canonicalise-comma-list around the build-deps in debian/control.in
to fix problems where we get an unparsable ", , " when a variable is
-- Ian Lynagh (wibble) <igloo at debian.org> Thu, 07 Jun 2007 23:15:56
** Affects: haskell-haskell-src (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: haskell-haskell-src (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Status: New => Confirmed
[Sync request] Please sync haskell-haskell-src 22.214.171.124-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive