[Bug 190672] [NEW] Please sync drapes 0.5.1-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
michael at vorlon.ping.de
Sun Feb 10 13:34:32 GMT 2008
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: drapes
Please sync drapes 0.5.1-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current hardy version 0.5.1-2:
drapes (0.5.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: added build-dep on libmono2.0-cil. (Closes: #458657)
* debian/control: added build-dep on patchutils.
* debian/control: updated Standards-Version to 3.7.3.
* added debian/patches/ConfigMenu.cs.patch to solve compilation problem with
* debian/menu: modified longtitle and updated to fit with the new structure.
* debian/rules: added rule to apply the patches.
* added debian/patches/drapes.desktop.patch to fix outdated .desktop file.
* debian/control: moved build-deps to correct section Build-Depends-Indep.
(package builds only architecture independent files)
-- Francesco Namuri <francesco at namuri.it> Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:48:40
** Affects: drapes (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: drapes (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Status: New => Confirmed
Please sync drapes 0.5.1-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive