[Bug 189703] Re: Please sync xautomation 0.99-1 from Debian unstable
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 7 15:46:40 GMT 2008
Next time please follow https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SyncRequestProcess
xautomation (0.99-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer. Closes: #390832.
Thanks to Aurelien Jarno, the previous maintainer.
* New Upstream Release (0.99)
- Added support for non-US keyboards. Closes: #415451.
Thanks to Mitchell N Charity for pointing this out.
- New binary "xmousepos".
- removed "rm -f kbd.h" from "clean" rule.
- changed "make" and "rm" calls in "clean" rule
to catch errors.
- added patch/unpatch rules using "quilt".
- Standards Version 3.7.3. No changes required.
- Moved Homepage to its own field.
- Removed author name from package description.
- added "quilt" to Build-Depends.
* debian/visgrep.1: Fixed hyphen-used-as-minus-sign.
* debian/xmousepos.1: Added this manpage as none is provided
* debian/manpages: Added entry for "xmousepos.1" manpage.
+ patched "configure" to avoid linking all
the binaries with "libpng".
+ patched "Makefile.in" to avoid linking "xmousepos"
+ above patches applied to "configure.in" and "Makefile.am"
for upstream sources.
+ This patch not used by quilt to avoid extract "configure"
calls during build.
* debian/copyright: Added clarifications regarding the location of
* debian/*.[1-7]: Added copyright assertions at the beginning and
authorship remark at the end of all manpages.
-- Kapil Hari Paranjape <kapil at debian.org> Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:30:09
** Changed in: xautomation (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Confirmed
Please sync xautomation 0.99-1 from Debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive