[Bug 188716] [NEW] Please sync imms 3.0.2-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
albin.tonnerre at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 19:07:06 GMT 2008
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync imms 3.0.2-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
The only ubuntu changes is 'Change fftw3-dev to libfftw3-dev.' . this (and many other bugs) is fixed in debian
Changelog since current hardy version 3.0.2-1ubuntu1:
imms (3.0.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* "Cleaning BTS" release
* Take over the package with maintainer agreement (Closes: #463269),
thanks to Norbert Veber for his previous work
* There is no consensus about removing xmms from Lenny in discussion:
Additionally, I'll package imms plugin for audacious soon. The imms
shall remain in Debian (Closes: #456686)
* sox does not have -p option anymore (Closes: #414829)
* Remove quilt, incorporate changes from no-fno-rtti patch (see #459028)
* Add missing #includes for gcc 4.3 (Closes: #417233)
* Updating build dependency fftw3-dev -> libfftw3-dev (Closes: #460981)
* Don't ignore make clean error
* Moving Homepage from extended description to separate field.
* Update Standards-Version (nothing to change) to 3.7.3
-- Artur R. Czechowski <arturcz at hell.pl> Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:01:00
imms (3.0.2-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to fix RC bug.
* Build without -fno-rtti. (Closes: #459028)
* Add quilt patching system to manage patch.
-- Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez <ana at debian.org> Sun, 13 Jan 2008
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: imms (Ubuntu)
Please sync imms 3.0.2-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive