[Bug 187983] [NEW] Please sync netcat (main) from Debian unstable (main)
soren at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 1 09:53:54 GMT 2008
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync netcat (main) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current hardy version 1.10-33:
netcat (1.10-36) unstable; urgency=low
* Rename binary package from "netcat-base" to "netcat-traditional", per
request of ftp-master.
-- Decklin Foster <decklin at red-bean.com> Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:26:25
netcat (1.10-35) unstable; urgency=low
* Netcat has been split into netcat-traditional (built by this package),
and netcat-openbsd (a rewritten implementation). The command and man
page will be managed by the alternatives system. This package generates
a transitional "netcat" package that will depend on netcat-traditional.
-- Decklin Foster <decklin at red-bean.com> Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:46:16
netcat (1.10-34) unstable; urgency=low
* Rename TOS option from -x to -T. This is painful, but it was never a
standard option, and will be needed for command-line compatibility with
other implementations of netcat. Forcing them to rename -x is not
* Don't return EXIT_FAILURE from -h, and include debian revision number
in its output. (Closes: #457171)
* Include portability fix for Darwin. (Closes: #457172)
* Don't give select more nfds than necessary. (Closes: #457173)
* Reformat all the patch headers.
* Include note about the use of http_proxy in examples/webproxy. (Closes:
* Edit EXAMPLES pointer in man page, and add an examples section to
README.Debian. (Closes: #450676)
-- Decklin Foster <decklin at red-bean.com> Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:43:44
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: netcat (Ubuntu)
Please sync netcat (main) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive