[Bug 310168] [NEW] Please sync amule (universe) 2.2.2-2 from Debian experimental (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
310168 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Dec 21 09:49:32 GMT 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (pochu):
Binary package hint: amule
The new revision available in experimental includes our last local
amule (2.2.2-2) experimental; urgency=low
* The "The Luckiest Guy on the Lower East Side" release.
* Build-Depend on libupnp3-dev: configure now detects its presence at build
time and links against it, instead of the program dlope'ing it at run time.
(Thanks Sven Hartge for the heads-up, closes: #509218).
* Make amule Replace: old versions of amule-common as found in Ubuntu
(they used to ship the skins in amule-common for some time).
amule (2.2.2-1ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian Experimental (LP: #260471) Remaining Changes:
- Add a replaces for amule on amule-common
** Affects: amule (Ubuntu)
Please sync amule (universe) 2.2.2-2 from Debian experimental (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive