[Bug 238021] [NEW] Please sync cgal 3.3.1-4 (multiverse) from Debian testing (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
238021 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Dec 9 19:04:33 GMT 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Lionel Porcheron (lionel.porcheron):
Here is the most recent Ubuntu entry in debian/changelog:
cgal (3.3.1-2ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
* Update build-depends in debian/control for gfortran transition
(patch from Kumar Appaiah, see Debian #470359), LP: #201962.
* Add debian/patches/gfortran_transition.dpatch (other hunks from above
patch) for g77 to gfortran transition. Add it to debian/patches/00list.
* debian/control: update maintainer field as per spec.
-- Stefan Potyra <sistpoty at ubuntu.com> Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:56:15 +0100
All of the build depends present in Ubuntu are also present in Debian.
debian/patches/gfortran_transition.dpatch has been added in Debian as
debian/patches/fortran_transition.dpatch. This can be seen by this
Debian changelog entry:
cgal (3.3.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove fortran-transition.dpatch, update build-library.dpatch:
Do not link with -lg2c in configuration tests (Closes: #475721).
* Update cgal_create_makefile.dpatch to remove bashisms (Closes: #486045).
* Update debian/tests/rounding_modes2.cpp to stop constant propagation.
* Update Standards-Version to 3.8.0 (explain in debian/copyright why package
is in non-free).
-- Joachim Reichel <joachim.reichel at gmx.de> Sun, 15 Jun 2008 22:11:14 +0200
cgal (3.3.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch fortran-transition.dpatch (Closes: #470359), thanks to Kumar
Appaiah for the patch.
* debian/rules: s/lapack3-dev/liblapack-dev/,
s/atlas3-base-dev/libatlas-base-dev/, s/libatlas-3.so/libatlas.so.3gf/ .
* Fix manpage w.r.t. makefile vs. cgal.mk (Closes: #466430).
* Add second test for FPU rounding modes.
-- Joachim Reichel <joachim.reichel at gmx.de> Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:27:34
The change to the maintainer field can be dropped. This allows us to
safely perform a sync.
** Affects: cgal (Ubuntu)
Please sync cgal 3.3.1-4 (multiverse) from Debian testing (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive