libnb-platform-java: not buildable in Ubuntu

Emmet Hikory emmet.hikory at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:57:37 BST 2008

Steve Langasek wrote:
> In reviewing the libnb-platform-java package that has been uploaded to the
> intrepid NEW queue, I see that there is a build-dependency on libjna-java,
> which is neither in the archive nor in the NEW queue.  Consequently, I can
> see no way that this package will be buildable in intrepid.  Is there a
> libjna-java package somewhere that's awaiting upload?
>
> I'm currently not rejecting the package from the queue so as to not obscure
> its status as a pre-FeatureFreeze upload, but under the circumstances I'm
> also not going to accept it since it's unusable in its current state.

    It appears that libjna-java was rejected for including an unused
binary without source.  I've received an update from Yulia including
the removal of the offending binary in an amended get-orig-source
rule, and reuploaded it.  Please accept them in concert, or let me
know if a specific FeatureFreeze exception is required.

    Thank you.

--
Emmet HIKORY