[Bug 259353] [NEW] Please sync python-debian 0.1.11 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
259353 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Aug 20 06:22:38 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Daniel Holbach (dholbach):
Binary package hint: python-debian
Please sync python-debian from unstable. It contains numerous
bug fixes we should have in Intrepid.
[ James Westby ]
* Allow urgency=HIGH and other words made of capital letters there, see
* Allow any number of spaces before "urgency" in the header line of a
changelog, see lvm2's changelog in Ubuntu.
* Overhaul the parsing code to follow that used by dpkg-parsechangelog.py,
making it much more robust.
- There is now a "strict" option to turn warnings in to errors. It is
on by default.
* The file parameter in the changelog can now be a file-like object,
to save reading a file to a string first. Thanks to Tilman Koschnick.
[ John Wright ]
- Fix a typo in the Description field (Closes: #483688)
* debian_bundle/deb822.py: Checksums-Sha1 and Checksums-Sha256 don't have
section or priority subfields (Closes: #487902)
[ Stefano Zacchiroli ]
* debian_bundle/deb822.py: add support for "parsed" dependencies and other
inter-package relationships. See examples/deb822/depgraph for sample usage
* examples/deb822/ add new example "depgraph"
* tests/test_deb822.py: add tests for inter-package relationships
* debian_bundle/debfile.py: add has_key (same implementation of
__contains__) to better emulate dictionary containers
* minor revamp of README pointing to deb822.py for Packages parsing and
- fix Vcs-* fields to point to the new git repository (bzr is gone)
* bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0, no changes needed though profit of the
possibility of wrapping Uploaders in debian/control
[ Filippo Giunchedi ]
* Add test case for changes file with checksums (see #487902)
** Affects: python-debian (Ubuntu)
Please sync python-debian 0.1.11 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive