[Bug 258006] [NEW] Please sync offlineimap 6.0.3 from Debian(Unstable)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
258006 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Aug 15 07:52:03 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Daniel Holbach (dholbach):
Binary package hint: offlineimap
It might crash in use with python 2.4 if using our version (6.0.0).
Debian version has some others improvments as well.
offlineimap (6.0.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Removed call to task_done, which required Python 2.5. Closes: #494982.
* Make GMail trash and spam folder names configurable -- German Google
Mail uses different folder names. Patch from Henning Glawe.
-- John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:51:54
offlineimap (6.0.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Yew more power handling improvements. Closes: #434074.
-- John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> Sat, 02 Aug 2008 17:44:24
offlineimap (6.0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Add support for SSL client certificates. Patch by Mark Hymers,
* Yet another tweak for maildir creations.
* Added new [general] config option fsync to permit disabling of fsync
* Improve OfflineIMAP power profile by reworking threadutil.
-- John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> Sat, 02 Aug 2008 15:13:47
** Affects: offlineimap (Ubuntu)
Please sync offlineimap 6.0.3 from Debian(Unstable)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive