[Bug 223892] Re: MIR: newlib
doko at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 28 21:47:06 BST 2008
newlib (1.16.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
- Build-Depends on spu packages only on [powerpc ppc64]. Closes: #474894
- Build-Depends on texinfo to fix FTBFS (Andreas Jochens). Closes: #475569
* debian/rules: Only build spu package on powerpc ppc64.
-- Arthur Loiret <arthur.loiret at gmail.com> Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:01:57
newlib (1.16.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upload, we need newlib for Cell/spu targets.
This source package will also replace newlib-m68hc1x.
* Binary packages built: newlib-spu, newlib-source.
* Based on Matthias Klose's work in Ubuntu on the spu toolchain.
-- Arthur Loiret <arthur.loiret at gmail.com> Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:29:08
** Summary changed:
- MIR: newlib
+ Sync & MIR: newlib
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: spu-newlib
(the MIR is not for the existing spu-newlib source package, but for the
newlib 1.16.0-2 from unstable)
The package builds a binary-indep newlib-source package (which can go to
- universe), on powerpc it builds a newlib-spu package. needed as a build-
- dependency and dependency for gcc-4.3-spu.
+ universe), on powerpc it builds a newlib-spu package (which needs to go
+ to main). needed as a build-dependency and dependency for gcc-4.3-spu.
Sync & MIR: newlib
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive