[Bug 210020] Re: menu starter is wrong
cesare.tirabassi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:26:48 BST 2008
Can we sync balazarbrothers (1.0~rc1-2) from Debian unstable (main)?
It fixes several packaging bugs, this included:
balazarbrothers (1.0~rc1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed watch file.
* Moved homepage information to new control field and fix it (Closes:
* Increased Standards-Version (no changes).
* Fixed download URL in copyright file.
* Fixed typo in package description (Closes: #439082).
* Avoided duplicate font 'PenguinAttack.ttf' by adding a depends on
'ttf-dustin' and a symlink to replace the upstream file (Closes:
* Fixed menu section.
* Fixed executable name in desktop file.
* Created missing manpage.
* Moved egg-info in the right place (was generated in
'/usr/share/games/', by distutils, for a reason i was not able to
-- Marc Dequènes (Duck) <Duck at DuckCorp.org> Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:40:08
It builds and installs nicely but segfaults on my machine (so as
1.0~rc1-1), but this could very well be since I'm launching it from a
** Changed in: balazarbrothers (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Low
Status: New => Confirmed
menu starter is wrong
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive