[Bug 144221] please sync vgabios (0.6a-3) from unstable to universe
stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Sun Sep 23 13:54:12 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: vgabios
please sync vgabios (0.6a-3) from unstable to universe, thanks.
vgabios (0.6a-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Do not add linemarkers from gcc preprocessed output. (Closes: #441491)
- debian/patches/03_no_linemarkers.patch: New file.
* Add Vcs-Brwoser and Vcs-Git fields.
-- Guillem Jover <guillem at debian.org> Tue, 11 Sep 2007 05:28:35 +0300
vgabios (0.6a-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add quilt support for patch management:
- Add 'quilt (>= 0.40) to Build-Depends.
- Include quilt.make from debian/rules.
- Add a debian/patches/series file.
* Add a PCI rom header. (Closes: #432766)
- debian/patches/01_pci_rom_header.patch: New file.
Thanks to Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de>.
* Fix warning in biossums.c by including <string.h>.
- debian/patches/02_biossums_warning.patch: New file.
* Add build-indep and build-arch targets.
* Create the binary package on binary-indep instead of binary-arch.
-- Guillem Jover <guillem at debian.org> Tue, 17 Jul 2007 06:11:15 +0300
Rationale: serious bug fixed (debian: #441491)
No ubuntu specific changes present.
** Affects: vgabios (Ubuntu)
please sync vgabios (0.6a-3) from unstable to universe
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive