[Bug 137337] Please sync krb5 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
kees at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 4 19:45:46 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync krb5 (main) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current gutsy version 1.6.dfsg.1-5:
krb5 (1.6.dfsg.1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't depend on libkeyutils-dev on non-Linux architectures. Thanks,
Petr Salinger. (Closes: #430215)
* Restore support for the RUN_KADMIND setting as written by debconf.
Thanks, Christoph Neerfeld. (Closes: #429535)
* Wrap the build-depends line now that dpkg in oldstable supports this.
* Update debconf templates and debian/control long package descriptions
as suggested by the debian-l10n-english team as part of the Smith
review project. Thanks to Christian Perrier for the coordination
work. (Closes: #428195)
* Debconf translation updates:
- Galician, thanks Jacobo Tarrio. (Closes: #429511)
- Portuguese, thanks Miguel Figueiredo. (Closes: #429592)
- Basque, thanks Piarres Beobide. (Closes: #429637)
- Japanese, thanks TANAKA, Atushi. (Closes: #429844)
- Vietnamese, thanks Clytie Siddall. (Closes: #429907)
- German, thanks Helge Kreutzmann. (Closes: #430561)
- Czech, thanks Miroslav Kure. (Closes: #431203)
- Russian, thanks Yuri Kozlov. (Closes: #431247)
- French, thanks Christian Perrier.
-- Russ Allbery <rra at debian.org> Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:58:07 -0700
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: krb5 (Ubuntu)
Please sync krb5 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive