[Bug 136527] Please sync libspf2 (universe) from Debian Unstable (Main)
ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sat Sep 1 06:51:24 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Changelog since last Gutsy version:
libspf2 (1.2.5.dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* 22_spfquery_fallback_segfault.dpatch: Fix fallback-related segfault in
spfquery (Closes: #430414). Thanks to Robert Millan.
* Correct debian/copyright (Closes: #433047). Thanks to Julian Mehnle.
* A second patch from Robert split into three:
* 40_permanent_include_errors.dpatch: Make permanent errors in
processing an include: directive cause the parent evaluation to return
a permanent error as well (Closes: #435139).
* 41_none_not_neutral.dpatch: Use a diffent explanation for
SPF_RESULT_NONE than the one for SPF_RESULT_NEUTRAL (Closes: #435140).
* 42_empty_sender.dpatch: Use the HELO identity in MAIL FROM checks if
the sender address has been set to the empty string (Closes: #431239).
* debian/control: Add XS-Vcs-* fields.
-- Magnus Holmgren <magnus at kibibyte.se> Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:13:27
** Affects: libspf2 (Ubuntu)
Please sync libspf2 (universe) from Debian Unstable (Main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive