rejection of ubuntustudio-look_0.14, audacious-plugins_1.3.5-3ubuntu4

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at canonical.com
Mon Oct 15 22:07:36 BST 2007

Hi Luke,

I'm writing to let you know that I'm rejecting the uploads of
ubuntustudio-look 0.14 and audacious-plugins 1.3.5-3ubuntu4 for gutsy final.
The packages were uploaded after the nominal deadline of 10:00 UTC, and
since none of the release team has accepted them before now, it's too late
to accept them without potentially pushing back the opening of gutsy-updates
and gutsy-security, sorry.

They can be considered for SRU if appropriate, once gutsy-updates is open.