[Bug 162916] Re: Please sync bzr-builddeb 0.90 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
albin.tonnerre at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 14:42:14 GMT 2007
ouch, didn't see that....requestsync didn't do its job correctly :)
the request is for 0.92 (modifying the title accordingly)
** Summary changed:
- Please sync bzr-builddeb 0.90 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
+ Please sync bzr-builddeb 0.92 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
** Description changed:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- Please sync bzr-builddeb 0.90 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
+ Please sync bzr-builddeb 0.92 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
This was a no-change upload from debian.
Changelog since current hardy version 0.90ubuntu1:
bzr-builddeb (0.92) unstable; urgency=low
[ James Westby ]
* Support incremental imports of normal mode packages from source packages
for uploads done outside the VCS.
* Also look for upstream tarballs in the archives. Do this in preference
to the watch file, for the case where the upstream was repacked.
* Filter out any changes to .bzr in packages that are being imported as they
will totally mess things up. If the branch is in the source package then
just use apt-get source. (LP: #156003)
* bzr 0.92 is required.
* Improve the error message when the upstream tag is not found to actually
give the name of the expected tag.
* Allow the last upstream not to be on the mainline during merge-upstream.
* Don't complain when repacking the tarball if the target exists, but is the
same as the source. Only .tar.gz can be considered identical.
* Bug fix: "bzr-builddeb: merge-upstream --version is a conflicting
optoin", thanks to Jamie Wilkinson (Closes: #449369).
* Close old bug, only parse first changelog entry (Closes: #429299)
* Bug fix: "bzr-builddeb: parse debian/watch if no URL specified for
merge-upstream", thanks to Jamie Wilkinson (Closes: #449362).
* Bug fix: "bzr-builddeb: can't do merge packages with
dh-make-pear", thanks to mah at everybody.org (Mark A. Hershberger)
[ Reinhard Tartler ]
* (Build-)Depend on python-apt
* bump dependency on bzrtools
* when running the testsuite, set home directory to effectively disable
any user installed plugins
-- Reinhard Tartler <siretart at tauware.de> Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:39:43
bzr-builddeb (0.91) unstable; urgency=low
[ Frédéric Brin ]
* Correct unknown variable (files) when importing dsc.
* chmod 755 debian/rules when importing dsc
[ James Westby ]
* Now handles merge mode with multiple entries in the root of
upstream's tarball, which was causing havoc with dh-make-php packages.
Thanks to Mark A. Hershberger for the report and Adeodato Simó
for the pointer to the fix. (Closes: #440069)
* Add version_info attribute so that bzrlib can find out the version of
the plugin. Please try and remember to update it when releasing (set
the word to 'final').
* Use None instead of  to revert all files as the latter is deprecated
in bzr 0.91. Bump the required version accordingly.
* Build the working tree by default (so --working-tree now has no effect,
along with --ignore-changes).
* Add --revision option to allow building an old revision of the branch
without doing revert or similar.
* Add the start of a blackbox test suite.
* Add the ability to export an upstream branch in normal mode.
* Add a bd-do command for running commands when in merge mode. This
is useful when you need the full upstream source, for instance patch
* Add hook support for running arbitrary commands at pre-defined points
in the build.
* Support $UPSTREAM_VERSION in the export-upstream-revision configuration
option. This allows builddeb to find the correct upstream revision based
* Correct the pointer to the user manual in the README. Thanks to Achim
Bohnet for noticing the mistake. (LP: #145019)
* Many documentation fixes from dAniel hAhler. Thanks very much.
-- James Westby <jw+debian at jameswestby.net> Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:24:40
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Please sync bzr-builddeb 0.92 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive