[Bug 162360] Please sync libxaw from Debian unstable
tepsipakki at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 13 08:05:12 GMT 2007
Public bug reported:
The only real change (epoch) has been committed to the Debian package.
libxaw (2:1.0.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Julien Cristau ]
* Move binary packages to the proper sections.
[ Timo Aaltonen ]
* Bump the epoch so that this can be synced to Ubuntu in the future.
[ Brice Goglin ]
* New upstream release.
* Add the upstream URL to debian/copyright.
* Add myself to Uploaders, and remove Fabio and Branden with their
-- Brice Goglin <bgoglin at debian.org> Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:22:34 +0200
libxaw (2:1.0.3-3ubuntu1) gutsy; urgency=low
* Merge with debian. Remaining Ubuntu changes:
- Bump epoch
- Update maintainer field to Ubuntu
- Added copyright/license statement for packaging
- Added cleanup of Makefile, config.h, and stamp-*
-- Bryce Harrington <bryce at ubuntu.com> Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:45:59 -0700
** Affects: libxaw (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: libxaw (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Status: New => Confirmed
Please sync libxaw from Debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive