[Bug 158562] Re: PVR-350 Video output fails
superm1 at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 2 21:01:40 GMT 2007
mythtv (0.20.2+fixes14789-0ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
* New upstream checkout (svn changeset 14789)
- Drop 23_schedulesdirect.dpatch (included upstream).
- Drop 24_mythstream_typo.dpatch (included upstream).
- Drop 25_firewire.dpatch (included upstream).
- Drop 28_profilebuild.dpatch (included upstream).
- Drop 30_xinerama_fix.dpatch (included upstream).
* Create a symbolic link to /etc/mythtv/mysql.txt in ~/.mythtv/
if you don't already have a mysql.txt.
* debian/control: depend on gnome-screensaver | xscreensaver rather
than just gnome-screensaver.
* Update 06_gnomescreensaver.dpatch with changeset 10090, 14023,
and 14755 from trunk. (LP: #147905)
- Move all references of mythtv-doc to suggests
- Remove mysql-server from recommends
- Move reference of xmltv-util to suggests
* Add 31_pvr350_ivtv.dpatch to fix pvr-350 ivtv output. (LP: #158562)
-- Mario Limonciello <superm1 at ubuntu.com> Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:56:16
** Changed in: mythtv (Ubuntu Hardy)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
PVR-350 Video output fails
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive