[Bug 111852] [Sync Request] Sync libcm (0.1.1-2) from debian unstable (main)
lut1n.tne at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:01:37 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Please sync libcm from debian unstable
This package was not in debian yet but is now uploaded to unstable. The base of the unstable package is the ubuntu one
libcm (0.1.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Refactor the build process; integrate quilt as patch system; build-depend
* New patch, 40_check-implicit-pointer_wobbler_node_new, fixes implicit
pointer conversion likely to cause crashes on 64-bits architectures;
thanks Dann Frazier; closes: #414635.
-- Loic Minier <lool at dooz.org> Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:19:08 +0100
libcm (0.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Rewrite copyright completely.
* Set myself as Maintainer, GNOME team as Uploaders.
* Line-wrap dependencies.
* Drop useless debian/*.dirs.
* Only update config.guess and .sub if present.
* Clean up rules.
* Only pass --host to configure if DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE and DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE
* Initial upload to Debian; closes: #410502.
-- Loic Minier <lool at dooz.org> Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:41:42 +0100
** Affects: libcm (Ubuntu)
[Sync Request] Sync libcm (0.1.1-2) from debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive