[Bug 123319] Please sync ebtables (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Lionel Le Folgoc
mrpouit at free.fr
Sat Jun 30 23:47:18 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Please sync ebtables (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
This would help reducing delta with debian, since the ubuntu patch is
now in the debian package as well.
Changelog since current gutsy version 2.0.6-3ubuntu2:
ebtables (184.108.40.206-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Closes: #428924, #403674.
(428924: FTBFS with linux-libc-dev)
(403674: wishlist bug: new upstream available)
* Bump Standards version to 3.7.2.
* Replace debhelper+cdbs with debhelper+dpatch (personal
* Write a debian-specific initscript. The upstream one is
too closely tied to redhat.
* Add a lintian override concerning the usage of -rpath for the
time being, as fixing this will require invasive upstream
* Fix watch file.
* Add myself as uploader.
-- Jan Christoph Nordholz <hesso at pool.math.tu-berlin.de> Sat, 23 Jun
2007 22:54:05 +0200
** Affects: ebtables (Ubuntu)
Please sync ebtables (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive