[Bug 125278] Please sync python-pygraphiz from Debian Unstalble (Main)
ubuntu at kitterman.com
Wed Jul 11 17:32:16 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: python-pygraphviz
Changes since last version in Ubuntu:
python-pygraphviz (0.34-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Backported fix (debian/patches/2_pkg-config_backported_fix_r605.diff) from
r605 since 0.35 is late. Fixed FTBFS with graphviz 2.12, for which the
output of `pkg-config' changed (no more `-L...'), which pygraphviz didn't
support (Closes: #423821).
* Rebuild against graphviz 2.12 (Closes: #425864).
* Urgency set to `high' since 2 RC bugs are addressed.
* Build-Depends on libgraphviz3-dev instead of graphviz-dev, and Depends on
graphviz (>= 2.12) since now it is no longer automatically added to the
Depends, and since commandline tools are used.
* Deleted overrides about the rpath, since graphviz no longer uses it.
* Deleted debian/TODO since this achieves the transition from graphviz 2.8
* Bumped B-D on python-support from 0.5.3 to 0.6.4, since the later is the
first one to support an appropriate handling of egg directories.
* Added 3_setup.cfg_rpath.diff to handle the removal of the default
-- Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois at enst-bretagne.fr> Tue, 10 Jul 2007
Test built successfully in a Gutsy pbuilder.
** Affects: python-pygraphviz (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: python-pygraphviz (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Status: New => Confirmed
** Summary changed:
- Please sync python-pygraphiz from Debian Unstalble (Main)
+ Please sync python-pygraphiz from Debian Unstable (Main)
Please sync python-pygraphiz from Debian Unstable (Main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive