foo2zjs stable update

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 29 09:17:38 GMT 2007

Hi,

Till Kamppeter [2007-01-23 17:29 +0000]:
> Martin, Matthias, can you upload the package files to the right place
> for the SRU request to be processed and then mark the bug "Fix
> committed"? Thanks.
>
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/foo2zjs/+bug/65618

I checked and uploaded the package, accepted it into edgy-proposed and
added the bug tag/set the status. Please go ahead with QA testing
according to [1].

@ubuntu-archive: I originally wanted to collapse the two changelogs
into one, but since -2ubuntu1 was already accepted into feisty in the
past, I just kept it as -2ubuntu2; feisty has a newer upstream version
now, so that should be fine.

Thanks for preparing!

Pitti

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates