[Bug 145542] Re: [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-fastcgi - removal request
awen at awen.dk
Sun Dec 23 15:31:27 GMT 2007
libapache2-mod-fastcgi builds from source libapache-mod-fastcgi. Package
shall not be removed, instead a patch removing the binary package
libapache-mod-fastcgi should be made.
** Changed in: libapache-mod-fastcgi (Ubuntu)
Assignee: (unassigned) => awen (andreas-wenning)
Status: Confirmed => Incomplete
** Summary changed:
- [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-fastcgi - removal request
+ [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-fastcgi
** Description changed:
- Removal request
- This package should be removed from the archive.
- It depends on apache, which is no longer in the archives. This module
- have never been updated to be used with apache2, and is therefore
- The cvs version of the package also has no apache2 support; and
- equivalent functionality for apache2 exists in the libapache2-mod-
- fastcgi package.
+ Binary package libapache-mod-fastcgi should be removed in order for
+ letting libapache2-mod-fastcgi getting build.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive