[Bug 175059] Please sync openh323 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
stevenk at debian.org
Sun Dec 9 10:40:02 GMT 2007
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync openh323 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
The only remaining Ubuntu change is to not include linux/compiler.h, which was fixed by Debian in 1.18.0.dfsg-2. As a bonus, this sync will fix bug 159307. The package builds and installs fine in a Hardy chroot, and allows asterisk to actually build, fixing bug 159102.
Changelog since current hardy version 1.18.0.dfsg-1ubuntu2:
openh323 (1.18.0.dfsg-7) unstable; urgency=high
* Fix dh_strip using libopenh323-develop rather than $(PACKAGE)-develop as
should. (Closes: #442974)
* Setting high urgency due to fixing RC bug.
* Remove implicit rules-ignores-make-clean error.
* Add Homepage field as added in dpkg-dev 1.14.6.
-- Kilian Krause <kilian at debian.org> Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:08:49 +0200
openh323 (1.18.0.dfsg-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Re-add doxygen to Build-Depends as most of the buildds don't install it if
it's only in Build-Depends-Indep.
-- Kilian Krause <kilian at debian.org> Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:45:33 +0200
openh323 (1.18.0.dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Faidon Liambotis ]
* Update to Standards-Version 3.7.2, no changes needed.
* Use debian/compat instead of DH_COMPAT.
* Remove doxygen from Build-Deps, since it is part of Build-Deps-Indep.
* Adapt shlibs to depend on the upstream's version number and not the Debian
version number, since we don't extend the ABI. This also imitates
* Build-Conflict on libopenh323-1.18.0 since it will FTBFS if present.
* Drop Build-Conflicts on pre-sarge linux-kernel-headers.
[ Kilian Krause ]
* Update debian/watch.
* Update backport hooks.
* Adjust debhelper build-dep to compat level in debian/compat.
-- Kilian Krause <kilian at debian.org> Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:07:58 +0200
openh323 (1.18.0.dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=high
* Add myself to Uploaders.
* Urgency high because of an RC bug fix.
* Drop the notrace variant and provide the ptrace variant as
libopenh323-1.18.0. This reverts to the old ABI and the one that the
libopenh323-dev compiled for. (Closes: #438817)
* Drop Conflicts/Replaces for liboh323-dev, they are ancient enough.
* Don't conflict with libopenh323-dev from libopenh323-dev (i.e. itself).
-- Faidon Liambotis <paravoid at debian.org> Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:45:27
openh323 (1.18.0.dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't build notrace version with -DPASN_NOPRINTON to fix FTBFS in gnugk.
* Don't conflict with previous API/ABI version. Move plugins to their own
namespace. (Closes: #424049)
* Don't suggest libopenh323-dev (Closes: #369339)
* Fix Source-Version to binary:Version depends to allow clean binNMUs.
* Don't ignore make clean error.
-- Kilian Krause <kilian at debian.org> Sat, 11 Aug 2007 11:47:38 +0200
openh323 (1.18.0.dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Kilian Krause ]
* ixjuser.h.dpatch, ixjlid.h.dpatch: Fix compilation without compiler.h
header (Closes: #428946, #429002, #429007)
* Build opt and debug versions of library. (Closes: #345512)
[ Mark Purcell ]
* Patches after discussion with Faidon Liambotis at DebConf7
- Should use libgsm instead of embedding a copy (Closes: #426681)
- Should use libspeex instead of embedding a copy (Closes: #426631)
-- Kilian Krause <kilian at debian.org> Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:33:22 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: openh323 (Ubuntu)
Please sync openh323 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive